Law-related links:  

Clicking on the link will open a new page


If you need help collecting child support, you can sign up for services through the Tennessee Department of Human Services:


Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) is a mostly volunteer group that advocates for children in abuse and neglect cases in Juvenile Court. If you want to volunteer or donate:


Sevier County Clerk (probate, marriage licenses, car titles):

County Clerk's Office


Circuit Court Clerk (orders of protection, divorce, civil suits, criminal cases):

Circuit Clerk Rita Ellison


Tennessee Bar Association--where lawyers hang out:


Board of Professional Responsibilities--this is the board in Nashville that licenses Tennessee lawyers and deals with lawyer ethics issues:


Administrative Office of the Courts--the clerk's office for the Tennessee Supreme Court and a good place to find alot of information:


Community links and resources:

If you are interested in history and educational information, you should read up on Sevier County, Sevierville, and Tennessee.

The Fox and Parrot British Pub in Gatlinburg. It is one of my favorite places. Check it out here.

When folks bring me money, i keep it at Sevier County Bank.

Here you can find the Severville Chamber of Commerce.

The City of Sevierville website is here.

The Sevier County Humane Society is here.

In Sevier County if you are looking for a school website or the school calendar then you should start at the School Board site here.

I am not always on the radio, but when i can find me on Mixx 105.5 Radio, here.

If you need help with child abuse or counseling for your children, one resource I can always recommend to you is the "Safe Harbor" children's advocacy center. You can find them here.